Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snorkling Today.....


First forgive the fact I had to stoop to the internet for these shots but I didn't take my camera with me. While Pat enjoyed the beach the pool and a massage, I went to Akumal (shown above). I was actually RIGHT HERE...and swam to the reef's in this bay. ....omnly to see sights like these........


...... .....I actually saw fish these colors.....and sea ferns and coral.....(ok.....maybe not a sea horse...but I did see 5 squid!) It is scenes like these that bring me back again and again! As I swim.....I sing.....in my head.....
"Oh Lord my God...do I in AWSOME WONDER.........consider ....ALL....the the WORLDS thy hands have made..."
It's great to snorkle and CONSIDER...this....one of His most awsome and colorful creations!
THEN SINGS MY SOUL.....HOW GREAT THOU ART!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: