Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Walk In The Pleasant Chapel Fog....


Yesterday was an absolute gorgeous morning here at the homestead. When I woke up the whole area was blanketed in fog. I grabbed my camera and tripod and decided to scrap the "to do" list I had and photograph the beauty I was seeing instead. Right after I went out the door my dear friend Chris Linder called and asked Pat if I had seen the beauty outside....I may want to blog it.....I HAD ALREADY BEAT HIM TO THE PUNCH!



....right away I became intrigued with the interplay of light and fog and horses.....and caught these shots.....



......our house is located at the base of the distant hill in this picture. I love the Pleasant Chapel Valley. There are probably 100 horses within three quarter of a mile. ...and so....I BLOG....

1 comment:

Chris said...

Bill,

Actually, the reason I called was not about the fog, but about the spectacular sunrise. I was about 15 miles west of you. so while you saw fog, I saw an amazing sun rising behind the clouds that were causing your fog! Two perspectives of the same event. There's a life lesson in there somewhere! :-)

You are becoming quite the photographer! These are some great shots.