Friday, September 28, 2007

Dinner Out For An Office Party



We were invited over to Seth and Heather's last night for an "Office Party." They fixed chicken quesadillas and we brought a corn and bean salsa (receipe courtesy of our friend, Jenn). Thanks to their Mother....all three of our boys and our daughter are good cooks. The occasion was the first show of the season of a TV favorite, The Office.



Here's the cutest future nurse around preping for the feast....

.....and here I am checking out the salsa...... mmmmmmmmm good!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Great to hear the salsa recipe has started it's tour!! Hope you love the cilantro as much as I do!! Looks like you enjoyed it!

Megan Hofacker said...

Great pics Dad! It was great to see Heather too! I miss all of you so much!

cj and ubee said...

YummmmSalsa and chips. I can embarass myself with that combination. I don't have the will power to stop
cj