Saturday, September 22, 2007

Football On My Mind


Last night I stood with son Wes in the endzone of Randy Baughman stadium watching the Panthers put one on the Heath Bulldogs 41 - 0. Why do I so look forward to Friday nights?? It's a combination of things......

- Not just a winning team but a winning program that is fashioned by a team of coaches who prepare kids physically and mentally year after year. They consistently make the playoffs and were State Runners Up several years ago. THIS COULD BE THE BIG YEAR!
- Watching Storm Klein (shown in these two pictures) ....currently one of the best players in Ohio who last night racked up over 200 yards in only 11 carries.
- The chance to interact with my son and his "Administrative Colleagues" about football, school administration and life in general.
- To reconnect with former students, parents and players I have coached.....(including Wes!)





...through years of playing and coaching I admittedly have a competitive nature which finds it's expression in many ways (as followers of this blog have observed!).

Go Panthers....
Go Bucks!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

Yea! I get to go to a game while I'm there. How fun! Great action shots!

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Um...well...go Heath bulldogs?