Monday, June 25, 2007

Small Group Gathering At The Pond

Kevin Bergenthun invited me to join him in a prayer vigil at water's edge. After reflecting on the story of Peter and the fishes we decided to exercise our faith and fish. Sure enough....at about dusk.....the fish began to bite.......



Kevin.....ever the stalker of the wiley game fish....had a strike.....


Much as Peter must have done....he pulled the fish from the water......

.....and humbly displayed it for view. A fitting end to another wonderful Lord's day!

3 comments:

Pastorwes said...

Typical fish story. Where's the pictures?

Megan Hofacker said...

Yeah Dad, all I'm getting are boxes w/ X's in them. I was excited to see these shots. You better get these pics fixed ASAP!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I wasn't that impressed - can HE walk on water?

:-)

Bev