Saturday, April 07, 2007

What Stuff Really Matters Anyway??


Before launching off to school from the Grandparent Pad the other day, Zoe and Addy were perusing the refrigerator gallery. They were talking about memorable expeiences with those they love. I counted 43 pictures of people and animals we love and have displayed. Interestingly we also have 42 magnets that remind us of the places Pat and I have visited and and enjoyed. After my haircut with my brother Bob yesterday we sat down together since his next appointment was late and spent the time sharing family stories. I continue to become more fully aware that it isn't the STUFF that really matters!....it's the relationships....the love of God, family and friends....that mean the most.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A couple of little "Spring Beauties"
CJ