Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"Hey, where's spring...?? Rivet"


This has been one of the strangest spring ever! In one two day period we dropped from 80 degrees one day to 20 the next! That's a 60 degree swing...and it hasn't swung back much! I still continue to bike ride in my sweatshirt and jacket....BUT STOP...IS THAT ME COMPLAINING??? Life is great. I leave today to deliver 7 Habits training to the PlyOne company in Westlake Ohio (on Lake Erie). I have a speech to prepare for for the Clow water Company for next week. I'm healthy and happy and alive. Ah....now that's more like me!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kirby Hasseman said...

That's okay Bill...you are human! By the way, let me know when you are in town with Clow! Let's hook up for lunch or dinner!

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Glad to hear you are one of us :)