Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Good Morning...You're 9 !


There is no one in the world who takes their birthdays more seriously than Addy! She woke up early and walked out of the bedroom to announce, "I'm 9....can I open my present now??" Her Mom and Dad knowing her propensity for birthdays had left a gift to be opened here at Gma and Gpa's house this morning. And it was.....


....sure enough....a birthday FROG to greet her with a Rap song..."It's your birthday...we're going to party..." as it gyrates.! WHAT A HOOT and great way to start off the first day of he rest of your...ninth year on the planet!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Happy birthday, Addy!

April birthdays are the best!

Megan Hofacker said...

Great pix Addy! I can't believe your nine! I hope you had an awesome B-day! I'm so sorry I had to miss it again. We love you dearly!
Megan

Unknown said...

I can't believe that Addy is 9! I am so old.............