Monday, January 09, 2006

Into the New Year


This is me leaning into the New Year with the attitude and the resources for the coming adventure. I am trying to address the key aspects of life in the following ways:

Mentally - I intend to read more. I have been preparing for three deliveries I will be making in the coming month. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People to be delivered first to leaders at the Clow Water Company in Coshocton, Ohio; a church leadership work session with Pastor Steve Rauch and the staff and board of a church in Lancaster, and Pat and I are delivering a Marriage Enrichment Seminar for the Community Wesylan Church in February.

Physically - I am involved in a weight loss challenge on a team of 5 and started today losing (instead of gaining!) weight. I joined the Advantage Club and will be playing racketball on a regular basis.

Spiritually - My relationship with Christ continues to be the center of my life. Pat and I are actively involved in our church and in counseling which can be difficult but very rewarding. Our lives are full of purpose and happiness.

...and so I enter into this new year with a lot of hope and hopefully well equipped to take on the challenges ahead. CARPE DIEM!!!

No comments: