Friday, July 04, 2008

They were also honored for .....

......the work they do keeping one section of their end of Rt #79 litter free and the care they take of the flower beds at the corner of Rt #16 and Rt #79. They have truly beautified more than one little part of the planet!


You have done these things for years with little fanfare....When Pat and I watched the great job NBC did on their story....needless to say we had tears in our eyes from beginning to end.
CONGRATULATIONS B & C FOR ALL YOU DO AND THE RECOGNITION YOU SO DESERVE.

LOVE,

B & P

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just "doin' my job" one(s) that I love very much and am passionate about :)
This is a very nice entry on your blog.
I tried very hard not to cry during the interview. Glad they didn't play the "Star Spangled Banner" or "God Bless the USA" Either one are guaranteed to do the trick!
Love CJ

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Seeing the difference that you make is quite special, how wonderful others recognized it and that this special story was a result!
Congratulations to the entire family!

Anonymous said...

Bob and Claudia have ALWAYS been the "unsung" heros. I'm glad they finally got a little attention that they very much deserve. Thanks for your efforts in all the areas mentioned and the difference you make in the lives of those around you. I'm sorry I didn't know - I would have watched the story - but was very glad Bill blogged the information. Congrats!! Love Ruth