Sunday, July 13, 2008

I NEED YOUR HELP.......

So I've started this new healthy life prolonging workout/lifestyle as most of you may know. The problem is my life can be so demanding that my good intentions to stick with it sometime fall to the way side! That's where your help comes into play. I need the help of those that care about me to check up on me. Send me an email, comment, call, or whatever to see if I've worked out yet that day. Or you can ask me if I've made any healthy changes to my diet. The more people that are watching over my progress the more likely I'm going to stick with it! In order to keep up my lifestyle changes I need the ones in my life to help me. I appreciate all of your help, love and support!

3 comments:

Kirby Hasseman said...

Great idea Bill! You and I can help each other! I will check on you...and you check on my training blog! Now get out there and run!

sam-a-lama-ding-dong said...

Reduce intake, increase output.

Anonymous said...

Have you had your Wheaties today?
Stay in there! Soon it will be a habit. Of course that takes about 3 weeks!