Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Last Lecture..


Thanks to friend Melissa Anderson who knew I was following the end of life lessons taught by a man named Randy Pausch, I watched the Diane Sawyer special tonight titled "The Last Lecture." Randy (above) was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and given only months to live. He delivered a lecture at Carnegi Melon University that has been viewed by millions on UTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo Powerful lessons about life I draw from people in the most dire of circumstances.

God give me the courage to change the things I can.....
The patience to accept the things I cannot change.....
....and the wisdom to know the difference.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kirby Hasseman said...

I read about this gentleman. I will have to check out the speech. I have heard it is powerful. Good stuff as always my friend.