Friday, June 06, 2008

Happy Father's Day


..........so out of the blue while sitting in the living room Meg delivers a box and a card to my lap......... The card was titled "With Love And Gratitude From Your Daughter." I read the beautiful card and then proceeded to open the gift.....




.........what could it be.......??????? (actual...not simulated picture!)




.......would you believe a brand new.....FAST......Toshiba laptop computer.....on which I can clearly Skype my kids and grandkids and on which I am entering this blog. I'm speechless! I know....hard tobelieve.......
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Beth said...

Happy early FD! Megan ROCKS!

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWW! That is awesome...and well deserved...enjoy!

HR Lady said...

Wow, Megan. I am soooooo impressed. Good thinking :). And Happy Father's Day, Bill (not that you're old enough to be MY father!!!!)

Anonymous said...

WOW - what a great present!

Laptops rule!

Chris said...

Awesome! Blogger Bill goes mobile! Enjoy.