Thursday, May 10, 2007

Looking For A Few Good Men..

Saturday morning begins the gruelling project of digging to the base of the basement foundation to install a drainage pipe to alleviate the problem of water in the basement. It happens when there is a deluge of rain. The tough part of the job will be ousting the root systems of a rhodendran that was 10 feet high and 4 other shrubs. For this job a plea has been sent out for help. Thanks to Chris Lindner a crew is being assembled....able to the task. Anyone interested in sweat, fellowship and breakfast is invited to attend! Bring your spud bars and shovels, boys.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kirby Hasseman said...

Let me know if you go on another day...I am lending my back to another project on Saturday.

Megan Hofacker said...

I'm glad you guys are getting this problem fixed. It is much needed. As much as I loved stepping into a swampland in the basement this change will definitely be for the better.
Can't wait to see you guys!