Monday, May 21, 2007

6:00 AM.....Let The New Week Begin....



As I awakened this morning at exactly 6 AM my mind went to how behind I've been on my Blog Log! I know how much I enjoy checking in on the lives of my family and friends. Kirby, your simple blog showing your newly landscaped entrance and water feature helped me realize the importance of connectedness with the lives of people I deeply care about. I have been without a camera for a while but that will change today. I'll get some shots to chronical my week's activities including.... Driving the Heartbeats Ultrasound RV today, catching a little of Adele's softball game before going to mine..... putting Zoe and Addy on the bus TO TOBOSO tomorrow. (That's the school they will start in next fall until the new elementary is ready in October....imagine that!) Pat and I taking Kay Harris to Applebees for her birthday Wednesday (what a marvelous turnaround she's made in her life) lunch with Wes Humble and Mike Stevens Thursday (now there's an interesting combination!) and attending graduation parties on the weekend! So I hereby commit to my ever evolving life adventure and better blogging.....what's that I hear in the other room.....I think it's my life companion of 40 years.....YES DEAR....I'M COMING!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

IS THAT WHY YOU HAVEN'T BLOGGED. WELL, IT'S NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK. SORRY ABOUT THE POSTS ON YOUR BLOG SITE. I AM TRYING TO GET THEM ON MINE AND WONDERED WHERE THEY WENT. IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN I WILL BE SURE TO DELETE IT ASAP. LOVE YOU GUYS!
MEGAN

Kirby Hasseman said...

Wow! Glad to hear someone is still checking. I, too, will try to be more consistent. Great pics by the way!

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Okay, okay, I hear ya...I will get back on it!