Friday, February 09, 2007

Thanks, Kirby!

My good friend Kirby flattered me with his comment, "I was just telling my book group at church that you inspire me to look at the world with more wonder!" I find that one of the things blogging has done for me is just that...look at the creation with more wonderment! ....and then take pictures of those parts that fascinate me and share them with others. I moved our feeder closer to the kitchen window and Pat and I enjoy watching the 10 or 12 species of birds that frequent the feeder. I took this shot af a Hairy Woodpecker. At times we will see 7 or 8 cardinals at once and yesterday three Carolina Wrens on the feeder at the same time.
Yes, Kirby ....there is a wonderful world of wonders out there ......if we will only have "eyes to see."

No comments: