Monday, February 12, 2007

I Wonder Who's Out There Looking At Our Blog???

So once a week I get a report on how many people have "hit" my blog and where they are from. ....but not WHO YOU ARE! Many I can guess such as Sam and Mel from Malakoff, Meg from Virginia Beach, Kirby from Coshocton, Elizabeth from Wooster, Salle from LaCross, Wisconsin, Chloe from Singapore, etc.
BUT WHO'S CHECKING IN FROM... Bejing, China; PORTUGAL, Commerce, Georgia; MaryDel, Delaware; Littleton, Colorado or even all those from NEWARK, OHIO??? (THERE WERE 550 HITS ON THE BLOG IN THE LAST MONTH!)
Do me a favor...GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK!

SIMPLY TAKE A MOMENT, CLICK ON COMMENTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST, TYPE ME A NOTE UNDER "COMMENTS," CLICK THE CIRCLE NEXT TO ANONYMOUS AND DROP ME A NOTE.


JUST CURIOUS!!!


11 comments:

ArcoJedi said...

I landed on your blog from the 'random blog' link at the top of my blog. The photo where you are pushing an imaginary button on your chin and one on your temple while trying to manipulate your laptop's touchpad with your elbow caught my attention. You should know by now, that is not going to work.

Just kidding. Have a good day!

sam-a-lama-ding-dong said...

Willie! Get your email address off there asap! Not
kidding! Now! You're cruisin' for a brusin'!!!...

Bill said...

Done!
Thanks for the heads up, Sam.
Thanks for the come back, arcojedi!

Kirby Hasseman said...

I am with you. I love it when folks comment on my blog too!

Anonymous said...

Just Bev checkin' in now and then - loved the pics of little Eloise!

Happy birthday to you!

bkk

Pastorwes said...

Myrtle Ave. Newark Ohio 43055 Mandolin slayer

Elizabeth said...

I'm here, I'm here! Just climbing out from under a pile of books and notes to check in. :) I'll be home between March 10th and 17th - perhaps we could get together for dinner again or something? I haven't talked to you in ages! :)

Very happy belated birthday!

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

I was 500 of those hits, you know...even though I (oops)missed your birthday!!!

Jen

Beth said...

Just visiting from central Virginia...you know where I am!

How do you check on your blog hits? I'd be curious, too...

Anonymous said...

I would like to know why this Tennessee Hillbilly didn't get honorable mention???

Anonymous said...

The Toothman family from Newark, Ohio.