Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Off To Virginia Beach...

I never take flight but what I reflect on the fact that in one man's lifetime..... the Wright Brothers unlocked the secret of manflight at Kitty Hawk...... Neil Armstrong landed on the moon..... and Bill and Pat took off from Columbus Airport........
All of the aforementioned people are from Ohio!
As we land in Norfolk we catch a quick glimpse of the largest Naval Base in the world......

....and finally we reconnect with the Fam! It's 62 degrees and shirt sleeve weather here. EAT YOUR HEART OUT, OHIO!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Well, I am not eating my heart out, but it was a balmy 40 degrees here and I was outside without a coat!!! I could breathe in through my nose and nothing locked!!! ;)

It rained heavily today - your ice should be gone off of the trees - but not out of the driveway...YET!!!