Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wes

As those of you who follow this blog know, the Month of November I have been focusing on what I'm thankful for. With regard to my children I started with the youngest and am finishing the sequence with the first child which is the last picture! When I looked at the archives for pictures of Wes I realized how many of them had him holding children in his arms. Wes has chosen an interesting career path..... that of a school teacher/administrator....imagine that! He is in the business of building human beings! On weekends and summers and sometimes in between he is installing or repairing guidance systems in tanker refueling aircraft as a member of the Air National Guard. Currently in his spare time he is coaching a Biddy League girls basketball team which includes the two girls. As I watched him direct practice last night at Madison school I was reminded of his strengh of character and his love for kids...all kids.

1 comment:

Megan Hofacker said...

I LOVE THIS PIC. OF YOU AND HAILEY! THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A LOVING BROTHER AND UNCLE. THE GIRLS JUST ADORE YOU GUYS!