Thursday, December 28, 2006

The First Day Of The Rest Of Our Lives.....

In light of:
- the reconnection with my former track team members who continue their healthy workout techniques
- being overweight and under exercised
- the upcoming family trip to Destin Florida in July
Pat and I have dedicated ourselves to eating less, exercising more and losing 25 pounds each by July 14th. Here we begin our commitment to daily exercise. We have lots of support, advice, and role models in our children, particularly Heather who has taken on the role of our Personal Trainer!

....and we will continue to take time to stop and savor the beauty around us....

3 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

I love the new posts. That was neat learning some more about your past. I always find that facsinating and inspiring. I am also very excited about your quest in getting fit. I will do my part to encourage both of you.

Anonymous said...

Hey - count me in on that too! 25 lbs. sounds right.

bkk

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work!!! I know you guys can do it!! I'm soooo proud of both of you!!!! :)