Friday, December 01, 2006

I Broke Into Tears.....

What a lovely surprise to wake up at 4 AM this Saturday morning and come to my computer to blog about how great my life is right now....and find that son Sam has posted the pictures below on my blog!! There is no more precious thing than a human life...especially when it is the life of a lovely new grandaughter! As I looked at these pictures I literally burst into tears (not all that hard for me to do as those who know me know!) Maybe it is the fact I am so blessed to have such loving kids...maybe its that I see this grandaughter and want so bad to be holding her...RIGHT NOW...maybe it's that I'm just a sentimental old coot who realizes how precious life and love are!
Thanks, Sam for taking the time to "make our day" with these shots. We are living vicariously these moments through you and Mel and these pictures.




3 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

WHAT PRECIOUS PICTURES! I THINK THIS HAS GOT TO BE A RECORD FOR THE FAMILY W/ THE MOST BEAUTIFUL KIDS EVER!!!

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

I am crying right along with you, how beautiful and so very precious!

Jen

TheVoiceofReason said...

Well, isn't that just the greatest thing ever!