Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saturday Morning Skype Call From France


Having two children (Sam and Mel) and one grandchild (Eloise) in Malakoff France, we rely on computer technology to communicate. Skype allows us to see and talk to each other (note camera on top of computer) (do not note messy desk!).



The Weeze was in rare form on this call gooing and waving and just being....well....cute!

.......we anxiously await Thanksgiving day when they will be arriving at 3800 Pleasant Chapel, Ohio, America!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

Oh how cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! I am soooo looking forward to meeting you, my beautiful Neice!

Beth said...

She is growing up! Great photos, great excitement and anticipation for Thanksgiving. I'm happy for you all!

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

What fun!! I am so excited for your "reunited reunion!"