Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Back In The Saddle Again....Back Where A Friend Is A Friend..


For the first time in 11 years I'm back teaching at Toboso! I'm leading 360 kids on tours through Black Hand Gorge State Nature Preserve over 6 half days. This is important suff.....It is passing on the passion and information about one of God's most beautifully created spots here in Licking County. It is teaching kids to be teachers and guides through a place of very rich history and beautiful nature.... And who was in the first 1/2 day trip I lead...none other than 5th grade Toboso student Granddaughter, Zoe.....




......and in the afternoon group....4th grade Toboso student Granddaughter, Addy.....


.........at the end of the day I was exhausted....remembering how draining hiking and teaching can be....BUT I LOVED IT....and so did eveyone else I think ....except the kid backrow right!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kirby Hasseman said...

Great stuff. It's been a while since I have been to your blog. It's always a breath of fresh air. Thanks for "keeping it real!"

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Cool! I toured here as a kid as well!

Beth said...

Those are lucky kids. Glad you're able to continue to bless others and use your gifts. Thanks for not sitting around doing 'nothing'. Your contributions matter...