Thursday, August 02, 2007

Blip or Trend???

Those who follow this blog know that in a showdown of wills....after a long fairly consistent domination over my oldest son in tennis....I........well.....(It's still hard to say)....... I .......was beaten. Was it just a blip??? Was it just a glitch in a long consistent pattern or was it the beginning of a trend.....and when does a blip.....a series of blips....become a trend? These are questions I'm sure Blog readers have ponderd seeing the photos and story from Florida (Except for Beth who was focused on the Abs and Pecs and Pastor Wes who was just glad there weren't MORE shirtless pictures!) Thank goodness Jennifer saw the true grace on display. Well, the question of blip or trend was answered last night on the Newark High School newly refurbished tennis courts. I returned to my prior form (as demonstrated above) winning 2 out of 3 sets. Blip or trend???? .....Time will tell!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beth said...

Something about that picture leaves me wondering about the beauty and purity of the game of tennis....it looks awfully VIOLENT, the way you seem to play it...

;-)

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

It takes grace to know grace...