Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Start Of Each Day Here At Pleasant Chapel...

Each morning my internal alarm goes off at about 6 AM. I awaken to the smell of fresh hazelnut coffee that Pat has put on to brew the night before. A cup of coffee, a morning read next to the fireplace in the livingroom is a great way to start what is a snowy morning here on Pleasant Chapel. First thing in the morning is when I choose my attitude and purpose for the day. What new adventure will the day bring? It is here that I will make decisions that will determine how fulfilled I will feel at the end of the day when the lights go out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right my friend. We do get to choose our attitude for the day...and for our life. I am sure I am not alone as I constantly battle to choose wisely!

Kirby

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Hi Bill,

I wanted you to know that I especially enjoyed this entry. My son Ian was reading along with me, and I thought he might be inspired.

Instead, at the end, he looked at the picture and thought...okay, are you ready for this??
He thought that the fireplace...was...the Florida team storming the field after the game, and that you set your tv on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!

Jen

Unknown said...

Hey.....have I seen that Bible somewhere before??????? I bet someone truly special gave it to you!

I am now officially a blogger on blogger.com

As always.....I love you!