Sunday, November 05, 2006

WE'RE BACK.....



I chose this picture because it represents what we feel like to be home. It's reconnection with family and dear friends. It's celebration! As I stood in the choir and contemplated the things most meaningful to me....I have decided to devote the month of November to blog on the theme of THANKSGIVING....things in our lives we are thankful for! Thanks to dear friend Wes Humble for inspiring words that draw my mind to the STUFF THAT REALLY MATTERS! Thanks for a wife I love more than anythhing else on this planet and who continues to be a wonderful companion to adventure life with.

2 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

IT'S GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOU MADE IT BACK SAFELY! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS IN LESS THAN 2 WKS. WE ARE ALL VERY VERY EXCITED TO VISIT AND STAY W/ YOU! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Thanks that my dear friends made it home safely!!! It was so good to see you!!!