Sunday, November 09, 2008

Licking Valley 47 Poland 7


The Panthers leaped........

.....Stormed.....

....and threw...themselves into the Ohio Regional Finals last night. Seth and I were on the 50 yard line for all of the action. We earn the right to play the #1 ranked Division III team in the state next Saturday....possibility at Zanesville.

Anyone wanting seats purchased and saved for this titanic clash .....let me know early this week. (Even you down there in Tennessee, Kevin!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

I'm in Dad! I'm just double cking w/ Mary to watch the girls and I'll let you know for sure today or tomm. I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

I'll be tuned in online again. I'm rooting for a deep run so I can make the trip north again.

Anonymous said...

You take such great action shots! Color me impressed! :-)