Wednesday, December 05, 2007

...and what to my wondering eyes should appear.....

.....good morning.........it's me Mr Tree.......telling you about the latest happenings here at Bill's Botanical Gardens on Pleasant Chapel.......



............so we wake up this morning..........come to the kitchen window to see this scene before our eyes.....



...........out to the back porch and what a view.....I MUST GET OUTSIDE WITH MY CAMERA!!


...........Pat was inside preparing a luscious breakfast while I wander around the botanical gardens taking pictures.....




.....the waterfalls are especially beautiful in the "snow setting".....



.............everywhere are beautiful winter scenes............
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

What? is that a moose in the backyard?
Very tricky photography!!!

Beth said...

Gorgeous! I love the waterfall...