Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Legacy Vs Garden Pictures...My Dilemma..


As you blog followers know Seth and Heather gave me a book called "A Father's Legacy" (see blog page ....to leave a legacy below) and wanted me to write about my past. I only have so much time to blog (Usually between 5:00 and 7:00 AM) and I am torn because I also want to share pictures of the gadn and life on Pleasant Chapel as well.....SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO......


.......AS I SAT ON A BENCH PHOTOGRAPHING THESE SCENES IN THE EARLY MORNING....I MADE A DECISION....

....to do both at the same time.

Being a visual sort of guy and knowing how much I love the pictures and stories on other people's blogs...I'm combining both.....telling some life story..... and sharing pictures like these from my garden.

HERE GOES....


My name, William Edward Weaver, came from my uncles. William was from my Uncle Bill (who lived with aunt Ginger who lived to be 105 years old!) and the Edward came from Uncle Ed (Who gave me my first job cleaning his L&K Cleaner Laundry business for 35 cents an hour!) At Newark Hospital on February 9th 1945 at 6:04 AM I wasn't...... and at 6:05 PM.... according to my birth certificate....

I WAS!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Seth and Heather said...

These are beautiful pics of the garden!!! We'll have to stop by and see it up close soon!!!