Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Fountains and Gardens of Versailles France....

This evening during supper Pat and I watched a program she taped from Home and Garden TV called Gardens of the World. It featured the gardens of Versailles. It was amazing to see the places we visited while in France....with one major difference....on the show....everythijng was in bloom. Since we were there in early March only very early bloomers were out. It was neat to see it in total flower array.



....and then I got to thinking.....I have a sort of Versailles right here on Pleasant Chapel.....blooming flower gardens...fountains, falls, pond and stream.....on a slightly smaller scale!


....so let the spring blooms begin!

2 comments:

sam-a-lama-ding-dong said...

Mel and I have the pleasure of riding right past the front gates anytime we go for a ride!!!
Vive la France!!!

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

I think I was here too? Who knows, I haven't gotten to Paris yet on my blog...