Thursday, March 08, 2007

Florida....Here We Come!


OK...OK...I know it's a goofy picture...but hey...IT'S MY BLOG! Why has it been a week and a half since I've blogged you ask....(Or maybe you don't really care!) I'VE BEEN BUSIER THAN A CAT WITH A LONG TAIL IN A ROOM FULL OF ROCKING CHAIRS!!After the last blog I came down with the same malady the Grandaughters had! I was sick for a week then right into the delivery of 7 Habits at Lakewood High School then to corporate execs in Piqua Ohio. So here we are now anxiously awaiting a getaway to the warmth and climate of Florida! We fly out next Tuesday for a week in the Clearwater area. Bring on the palm trees!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

I'm proud to say that i took that pic. Glad your over the flu dad! I'm sorry that you had to get it. I can't wait till we all get to be together in Fl. We will have so much Fun!! Destin here we come!!

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

I am not commenting on the slight twinge of jealousy...because I wish you and Pat the best trip ever!!!

I must say I now understand your frustration with my "technical delays" in blogging! Jeepers, it was only a week and a 1/2???

Gotta love the pink landscape decor!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was there ! I think this is Minnie's house.
Florida sounds good about now but alas it is not to be, right away any how. We are recovering from the epizutee. At least we just had the colds not the flu part.
No time aways for a while yet. But them we are much younger and not retired yet :)
cjw