Friday, July 28, 2006

Mrs. Organization

Even though I seem to be pretty confident in my abilities, I lost a lot of sleep over my ability to set up this display for the Longaberger Bee (convention) 2006. Even though I was looking forward to it I was still nervous about whether it would be up to Longaberger specs. I know a lot of creative designers and two of the best are my dear friend Joyce Rader and Sherry Wood (who designs for Longaberger.) The pressure was on. As often happens things turned out better than I had expected. Everone thought the display looked great and I had many comments on it from the Consultants themselves. I love the energy of the Bee. All the gals are so happy to be there and so much fun. Getting to do some of my favorite things, organizing and talking about scrapbooking made the day complete. The next two sessions we do it in will be a lot more relaxed and I'm looking forward to them. The money I make for this gig will go toward the deck in my secret garden.
You're invited over to see it anytime :D

 
  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

MOM YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE THE DISPLAY. I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
MEGAN

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Looks great! As if you would ever have to wonder about meeting anyone's standards!!! You look wonderful. Wish I could be there to cheer you on as well.