Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Latest From Bill's Botanical

Well, I've just been admonished by my daughter for not blogging lately. She's right....there have been a lot of wonderful things going on in our lives including connecting with some wonderful people. Here Pat begins lunch with our dear friend, Jennifer on the back porch. Jennifer is a member of the small group we meet with on Sunday nights. We are having a great time doing life together.
I'll try to add some parts of our adventure more regularly.
Thanks, Meg!





 

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Wow, I made the blog!!! Thank you, thank you for letting me share in your wonderful world.
I was so surprised to see this!

Love,
Jennifer

Megan Hofacker said...

GREAT JOB DAD! I HAVE BEEN LAGGING BEHIND MYSELF HERE RECENTELY. I WILL TRY TO KEEP UP.