Sunday, March 26, 2006

You Guessed It!


That would be Steven Covey presenting me with my certification to teach 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, a book that still sells 15,000 copies a month 15 years after it was first published. The first encounter I had with the concepts of the book were when Don Urban, Superintendent of Licking Valley, handed the book to us Principals and asked us to pick a chapter to teach the rest of the Administrative team. Scanning down the table of contents I chose Habit 2, Begin with the end in mind. That chapter put a new focus on my life purpose. Habit 3 is Put first things first. Pat and I hugged tonight and reaffirmed our love for each other. In 4 days we will be taking off to reunite with my French son and daughter-in-law. What stuff really matters ayway?

1 comment:

sam-a-lama-ding-dong said...

i thought that was an aged Larry Chapman, with a shaved head!