Monday, November 26, 2007

The Gathering.....


For those of you who are regular blog followers but not family members.....I beg your indulgence......THIS IS ABOUT OUR FAMILY.....well.....mostly my Mom's side, actually. What I would hope you would see through these moments caught on.....well....not film.... : } ....digital memory..... is the SPIRIT OF WHO WE ARE! My Grandmother Miller was the GLUE! She instilled through her love and prayer a sense of the imporance of .....GATHERING..... She had an unconditional love that permeates down through us in ways that I can only explain through these pictures.. She would be so proud we love each other....and still.........GATHER.....


......We do this every year about this time ..........but it was very special this year because Sam and Mel and Eloise were here from France.....Becky from Colorado....Megan, Hailey and Alyssa from Virginia Beach.......Jennifer from Heath...etc.


.....My Mom had four brothers......this is Jerry....my uncles Ed and Don (all three WWII veterans) have passed away.....



..........and this my aunt Jane. I realized that in all the pictures I took I had not a one of My uncle John....which seems ironic because he is so the "silent one" but like the apostle John of the Bible......much beloved! For the family members unable to attend....I hope this allows you to enjoy "being here" through pictures. For the rest.......... well........it's just......us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: