Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Allow Me to Reminisce if You Will....

Today I spent the morning at my home of 36 months when I was but a lad....Marietta College. Since my major was Geology I spent a good bit of time in this building (before the corny dinosauer pictures were painted on it!) I walked the campus reliving memories of education, fun, frolic, intramural athletics and of course a few dates before coming to my senses and marrying the girl back home. Here then is a brief walk down memory lane....


  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

yasser said...

it is a strange warm feeling when you go back to places that have meant something to you yet you know these memories are only part of the past...

Megan Hofacker said...

I LOVED THESE PICS DAD. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE A PART OF YOUR LIFE THAT I WAS NEVER A PART OF BUT THAT WAS SO SPECIAL FOR YOU. IT'S ALWAYS NEAT TO LEARN THINGS ABOUT YOUR PARENTS THAT YOU NEVER NEW. THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME ON THIS JOURNEY W/ YOU.

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Those are DINOSAURS? :)

Um, is that still a college building??

This is pretty cool. One's own history is lost without recording it...