Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ahhh...Retirement Fishing

Finally after a very hectic May, the chance to do a little retirement fishing! My sister and her husband Jay are "professional fishermen!" ...Yes, they actually earn money prizes for the fish they catch! They asked me to join them and guess who caught the most fish....You got it....YOURS TRULY! Here is a fish that Jay and I pulled out that is just a sample. Well...what I mean is that Jay did the actual catching part and I walked up and down the bank encouraging and instructing him until he was able to land this cat!
.....I continue my role as "teacher."

  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Geez, the one that got away???

Whew, I am finally caught up on your adventures. I think you were in more places than I was in 2 weeks!!! Maybe not as many stamps on your passport. :)

All the best to you and Pat.
Jen