Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Couch Surfing

 
 
Cousin Bev Kerr's daughter Elizabeth and her friend Abby arrived last night and are joining us on this part of our life adventure. Here they are indulging in the international sport of "Couch Surfing" which Elizabeth is becoming proficient at. We are totally looking forward to having them join us for the museum and art gallery part of the trip. Elizabeth is and expert in ancient and mideavil history and Abby an art major. They will be adding so much to our experience! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see Elizabeth but I honestly thought that was her bathrobe on the couch. I guess that must be Abby...tres petite..n'est pas?
5:57 here...time to get on the treadmill, running late, doing laundry at the same time and painting my nails. I am officially a "multi tasker" :)
cjw

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a beautiful girl - lovely arched eyebrows, curly black hair - oh yeah, I'm her mom!

:-)

Take good care of my baby -

bkk

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»