Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Day Begins......

With me slipping out of bed at 6 AM leaving the others to get a jump on the sunrise. Actually I made my way to a natural feature I had never seen. I took this picture on my way out because it was before dawn on my way in. Luckily Ranger Seymour was not here to sight me for a violation of the "Open at Daybreak" rule!




.....because it was so dark my pictures were blurry so I resorted to Google for some pictures of what I saw....



........I did have a brief encounter with this guy and his dogs. He said he is from Columbus and has "a place" down here. I thought to myself....I "have a place" on Pleasant Chapel!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sam-a-lama-ding-dong said...

That I've never seen. Amazing!
You'll need to take a higher resolution photo.