Saturday, October 07, 2006

Coming Soon......

Soon this blog will be updated daily with pictures from the Blue Ridge Parkway and Great Smokey Mountain National Park where we will be spending 2 weeks in some of the most beautiful scenery God can provide! Pat and I will be stopping at nearly every overlook along the parkway as we drive and listen to special "majestic music" chosen for the trip. We'll catch every sunrise and sunset we can get our digital on! Can't wait for this part of our life adventure.
Stay Tuned....


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It was great talking to you this morning! I promise I'll post pictures of the Ren Fest to my blog tomorrow; I'm pooped tonight and headed off to bed. Have a wonderful trip!
~Elizabeth

Kirby Hasseman said...

Wow! I love this picture of you at the river! Great stuff!

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Awesome pics. I can hear the stream and the leaves quietly rustling.