Monday, August 28, 2006

Bill's Botanical Garden Compound

Last winter I awakened to find four white tail dear munching away on our Japanese Maple trees and other ornamentals. I consulted with Dawes Arboratum and they recommended a dear fence to keep the critters enjoying the areas AROUND the garden for forage! I threw up a temporary fence until we could get a more permenant structure in place. Here it is nearly completed. Thanks, Bill and Joyce for your hard work and help!

 
  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think to found a white tail dear is so cool! :) woo, i can see that your garden is growing and growing!! :D

-chloe

Gluten Free Gourmet said...

Wow, that is hard work. Can't wait to see it in person.

I think Chloe and I should have an exchange student experience!!!

Anonymous said...

exchange student experience? what's that? hahaa. sounds interesting tho. :D

- chloe