Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sam Launches New Business


I received the following informaton from French son, Sam as he launches his new business:

"As many of you know I left L.A. to start a new and exciting stage of life in France and that my plan was,
in one way or another, to start my own bicycle touring business, well...that time has officially arrived! Now please don't get all frenzied up quite yet as we're starting small and doing this very properly. We'll be
providing you (and your friends and families) with an assortment of trips to make your precious vacation
time perfect for the type of riding and relaxing each of you would prefer. We would like to invite you to
join us this summer for two very special trips! One
will be in the Provence region of France and the other
in and around the Cote d'Azure! We will be limiting
these two trips to 8-12 people each so as to be able
to provide the service you've come to expect and that
I like to provide.
If you wish to gather a group
of friends for either of these trips please let me
know and we can go forward knowing that one of these
trips could be as intimate as you may wish. A la
Prochaine! (that's, until next time!)"

Anyone for cycling France let me know and I'll put you in touch with Sam!

No comments: